- Good morning
- DICK CHENEY: A LEGACY OF INTOLERANCE, LIES, HYPOCRISY AND TREASON
- ASSAULT RIFLES ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THE GOVERNMENT ON ITS TOES
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR AND THE AMERICAN PRESIDENCY
- GAY MARRIAGE IN ILLINOIS: THE TIME IS (ALMOST) HERE
- BEYOND THE FISCAL CLIFF
- NETANYAHU, ISRAEL AND SO-CALLED PALESTINIANS
- GUNS, GUNS AND MORE GUNS: LIFE IN WAYNE’S WORLD
- BEN STEIN AND MIKE HUCKABEE WANT MORE GOD IN OUR SCHOOLS
- Ben Stein: Clinging to the Fiscal Cliff
I try to stay calm and eat healthy.
Category Archives: Human Nature
CONTROL: Elusive or Illusory?
All of us (except the Buddhists) want some control in our lives. We call those most obsessed with it “control freaks”, just as we call those concerned with what they consume “health nuts”. The terms, however describe starkly different pursuits. … Continue reading
Posted in commentary, Human Nature, Relationships Leave a comment
A letter in one of the men’s health magazines caught my eye and I couldn’t figure out if it was legit. You decide. A 65-year old man from Denver wrote in to say his wife wants him to stop skiing … Continue reading →