So God created the Heavens and the Earth in six days. It doesn’t say anywhere that he didn’t create anything else the following week. Let’s say He has a plan for most of the six or seven billion of us on the planet and this is only one planet in the solar system with (intelligent?) life on it. That makes us one out of nine planets with peeps. You may be surprised to know that there are 200 BILLION stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way, each potentially the center of another solar system. Even with our limited ability to locate planets out there, we’ve identified at least seventy more solar systems in our galaxy. You might be even more surprised to know that there are 125 BILLION galaxies-give or take- in the Universe. Even if only10% of the stars in the universe have solar systems orbiting them, that’s still a number bigger than our national debt. I can’t help wondering if there’s one planet in each of those solar systems with people on it, does HE have a plan for all of them? I gotta switch travel agents.
- Good morning
- DICK CHENEY: A LEGACY OF INTOLERANCE, LIES, HYPOCRISY AND TREASON
- ASSAULT RIFLES ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THE GOVERNMENT ON ITS TOES
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR AND THE AMERICAN PRESIDENCY
- GAY MARRIAGE IN ILLINOIS: THE TIME IS (ALMOST) HERE
- BEYOND THE FISCAL CLIFF
- NETANYAHU, ISRAEL AND SO-CALLED PALESTINIANS
- GUNS, GUNS AND MORE GUNS: LIFE IN WAYNE’S WORLD
- BEN STEIN AND MIKE HUCKABEE WANT MORE GOD IN OUR SCHOOLS
- Ben Stein: Clinging to the Fiscal Cliff
I try to stay calm and eat healthy.