- Good morning
- DICK CHENEY: A LEGACY OF INTOLERANCE, LIES, HYPOCRISY AND TREASON
- ASSAULT RIFLES ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THE GOVERNMENT ON ITS TOES
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR AND THE AMERICAN PRESIDENCY
- GAY MARRIAGE IN ILLINOIS: THE TIME IS (ALMOST) HERE
- BEYOND THE FISCAL CLIFF
- NETANYAHU, ISRAEL AND SO-CALLED PALESTINIANS
- GUNS, GUNS AND MORE GUNS: LIFE IN WAYNE’S WORLD
- BEN STEIN AND MIKE HUCKABEE WANT MORE GOD IN OUR SCHOOLS
- Ben Stein: Clinging to the Fiscal Cliff
I try to stay calm and eat healthy.
Tag Archives: donald trump
America: Winner or loser?
As best as I can figure (and I can usually figure pretty well), Barack Obama’s re-election will be beneficial for most Americans. What, after all is America if not her 330 million inhabitants (or at least 99% of them)? For … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged donald trump, glen beck, politics Leave a comment